WE HIRED! New Business Assistant
A pioneering cooperative company and world leader in monumental mural design, CitéCréation is a small outfit that studies, designs and produces monumental heritage pictural works. Our 670 projects can be seen in Lyon, Angouleme, Brest, Berlin, Stockholm, Barcelona, Quebec, Shanghai, and other cities. CitéCréation and its eight partners are looking for a newbusiness assistant to join them. You will assist the project managers to develop the company and manage the sales back-office.
The post is based at the company’s head office in Lyon – France.
- You will make initial contacts by telephone and ensure the necessary follow-up to secure the organisation of appointments and meetings.
- You will work with rigour and the critical spirit required for the company’s CRM which you will optimise and improve.
- In relation with the CRM, you will manage and coordinate the operational digital sales prospecting strategy (mailing, social networks, etc.) and you will assist the project managers to analyse the results and perform operations.
- You will assist the communication manager to prepare and set up events intended for prospects and clients (delegations, congresses, various professional events, etc.).
- You will be the liaison with our foreign subsidiaries (Berlin and Canada).
- You will draw up quotes, contracts and responses to calls for offers, and follow up orders.
- You will translate the different contents produced by the company (presentation documents, contracts, invoices, etc.).
- You will work in coordination with the administrative and production services.
You know how to be:
- Rigorous, organised, tenacious and you have genuine commercial drive,
- A good communicator, capable of inspiring trust and close relations, especially with clients and leads.
- Master CRM and office automation tools well.
- Know and can use the main web analytics tools.
- Have good understanding and mastery of professional social networks (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Twitter, etc.).
- You are very good at French and English (spoken and written). Good knowledge of German is also desired.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as a project assistant in a business development department.
- To define according to experience.
- Executive position (“statut cadre”).
Please send your C.V. and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org